As a speaker and author of Amazon bestseller THINK Like a BLACK BELT, Jim tours nationally teaching people how to THINK Like a BLACK BELT for personal and professional excellence. Jim speaks regularly to corporate and conference audiences and he’s a regular guest on TV and radio programs including FOX News, BBC Worldview and FOX Across America.
C-Suite Sensei – Compassionate Leadership for Maximum Engagement and Productivity
Business leaders around the world continue to face challenges in engaging the workforce and increasing productivity with leaner processes and resources.
What are the keys to higher levels of engagement and productivity?
What role does the leader play in this process?
In this unique personal session:
- The role of leader as “Sensei”- teacher, mentor and coach
- Compassion as a strength
- Engaging people through purpose
- Leading personal and professional development to drive production
What you can expect from this session:
- A complete understanding of “Sensei Leadership,” compassionate leadership and it’s application to inspire, motivate and increase performance
- How to cultivate and maintain authentic and productive relationship between leaders and the workforce
- The power of personal and professional development as inseparable components of engagement and individual productivity
- How to tap into self-interest and purpose on an individual level to strengthen organization outcomes